I am super excited to receive this award since it is the first time!!! Thank you Ritu for nominating me.
Firstly, I’m going to answer her questions :
1. Tell me something interesting
Ans. My brother is 17 years younger than me.
2. Tell about a plan gone wrong you put together (can be about anything)
Ans. I always make a plan for studies, and it never turns out the way I planned
3. Dreamer or realist?
Ans. I dream realistically.
4. If you could learn any language, which would it be?
Ans. I’d love to learn French
5. Tell me what your favourite city is and why
Ans. My favourite city is Bangalore, because the climate there is so pleasant!
6. iOS or Android?
Ans. I use Android but would love to use iOS
7. What kind of music do you like?
Ans. I love melodies but enjoy all genres of music
8. Favourite food to cook yourself
Ans. Easiest, and tastiest – rice and sambhar
9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Ans. Venice – it is such a romantic and beautiful city.
10. Dream job (nerdywordybirdy, this one got me thinking ;))
Ans. I’m a CA student, so I definitely would say – Auditor!
11. Tell me a quote from someone random you heard which stuck with you
Ans. “We learn to speak by the age of two, but it takes forever to learn what to”
Now, my nominations:
Here are the rules :
1. Link the person who nominated you in your post and let them know
2. Answer the 11 questions posed for you in your post
3. Nominate some other bloggers for the same thing
4. Create a set of 11 new questions for your nominees
5. Let them know that they’ve been nominated!
My questions :
1. What is your greatest fear?
2. Which is your favourite getaway?
3. If you could turn invisible for one day, what would you do?
4. Who is your role model?
5. What is your hobby?
6. E-book or real book?
7. MS Word or pen and paper?
8. Who is your favourite singer?
9. Choose : being the last person on earth or internet less world
10. One song that ignites an old memory?
11. Which language would you like to learn?
That’s it! Thanks Ritu for nominating me and congrats to my nominees!