Whoa! My second award, and that too within such a short time!! No one can possibly be happier than me. I’m as happy as I was when my site crossed 500 views. Thanks Kajal for nominating me!! I must say, she has an eclectic desi blog (desi means Indian). Do visit it if you want know how a cool Indian girl thinks 😉 😛
Now the rules :
1. Link the person who nominated you to your blog post. Thank them and let them know you answered their questions.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with a following of less than 500.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
6. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
Here are my answers Kajal :
1. What food could you eat every day and never get sick of?
Ans. Our staple food – Rice and sambhar……but I love all South Indian dishes and could never ever get tired of them!!
2. Who is your favourite person on earth and why do you choose that person?
Ans. If you could give me the option of naming three, I will say my mother, father and brother. All of them are equal for me and I can’t choose one, sorry !!
3. Your favourite holiday destination?
Ans. Kerala – God created a masterpiece place and it is this one!! Anyone who goes there can experience heaven 😀 🙂
4. If you could change one thing about this World, what would it be?
Ans. Discrimination and violence against women. At least after it changes I would be able to leave home without my mother worrying about my safety!
5. Who is your favorite author?
Ans. There are too many!!! But my all time favourite and the one whose books I turn to when I’m tired of the boring comedy channels is – P.G.Wodehouse
6. What is your biggest challenge when it comes to blogging?
Ans. Writer’s block – nothing else scares me so much! I’m not even afraid of not getting likes or follows as much as I am of “THE BLOCK”
7. What is the story behind your blog title?
Ans. The only talents I have are writing and photography and I wanted to give a common name – and therefore the title and the tagline!
8. Three good and bad things about you?
Ans. Good things I don’t know, but bad I can definitely say – anger, anger, anger!! My short temper is my only foe 😦
9. The 3 wishes you’d make if you get Aladdin’s Lamp?
Ans. I’d ask the genie to give me infinite wishes 😛
10. What does blogging mean to you?
Ans. It makes me proud that someone somewhere is taking their time to read my meaningless musings!
11. Tell your one memorable moment?
Ans. The first time I saw my baby brother when he was born! I was the happiest sister in the whole world 😀
And the nominees are :
I’m sure everyone is tired of giving long answers to such questions, so you can answer mine in one word 🙂 Here are my questions for the nominees :
1. Name one city you can spend your entire life in.
2. Which is your favourite holiday destination?
3. If you were the last person on earth, would rather have a person with you or books!?
4. Which is the last book you read?
5. When was the last time you cried while watching a movie?
6. Would you rather give your date a bouquet full of exotic flowers or one red rose?
7. Typing or writing?
8. Would you rather be in a smartphone less world?
9. Letters or e-mail?
10. I’m running out of questions, so here is an easy one : which is your favourite season?
P.S. Do answer my questions or I’ll be heart broken 😛